Friday, November 22, 2013

5th graders report about Mexican Folk Art!

What I like best about my folk art is that the colors are bright and I like the designs - Tess 5th grade

What I like best about folk art is that the colors don't have to be realistic - Tyler 5th grade


What I like best about Mexican folk art is that it was sometimes painted on bark! Rachel - 5th grade


I like how they got their inspiration from stories and tales from the past - Jaci 5th grade


What I learned about folk art is that they draw on bark paintings and each animal they draw tells a story - Maddie 5th grade


I liked how we got to create whatever animal we wanted for our folk art. Mine took a long time because I have so many designs and shapes in it. Logan - 5th grade












No comments:

Post a Comment